What is Scrip?
Scrip is a gift card program that offers enormous fundraising potential by buying gift cards for the places you normally shop!! It costs you NOTHING to participate!!! Just buy select gift cards from the attached list at face value, redeem and ENJOY! Skyline receives anywhere from 3%-43% profit from each card you buy.
Five good reasons to buy Scrip?
- There is no mark up — a $25 gift card costs you $25!!
- You’re already spending money for groceries and coffee — make it count for SKYLINE!
- You can support SKYLINE without buying things you don’t want or need.
- Using Scrip helps you manage your money and plan ahead!
- No minimum order! You can order $5 or $5,000—or more!
Some of the MANY vendors:
- Fred Meyer (4% profit)
- New Seasons (4% profti)
- Safeway (4% profit)
- **VISA PREPAID CARDS** New this year (October 1st)
- Columbia Sportswear (12% profit)
- **Nordstrom** New this year (4% profit)
- Washman Car Wash (26% profit)
- Subway (6% profit)
- McMenamin’s (12% profit)
- Regal Cinemas (7% profit)
- Amazon.com (4% profit)
- Starbucks (6% profit)
- AND MANY MORE….
Contact Shirley Baker with any questions or to email your order directly to her.